Wednesday 9 October 2013

always look on the bright side of life

past couple of days have catapulted me out of the sweet serenity experienced while hiking up world wonders. 
(((miss all the colourful treats in beijing))

today set me right back to square one. alas, alack ! the real world is back.
after a full day of sitting in a cubicle, mindlessly clicking my way through articles about everythingandnothing, i returned home with some fried rice and tasty veggies.
chowing down followed by a little meditation and a very mellow yoga session has left me cool as a cucumber and ready for a midnight chat with my tiny wing !

looking forward to spending some more time on yoga, gets me all grounded n shit.

listening to 'guys eyes' (animal collective) on loop tonight.
"i really want to do just what my body wants to
i really want to do just what my body needs to
if i could just hold all the thoughts in my head
and keep them for you" 

No comments:

Post a Comment